Place Your Bets...
We have scheduled our ultrasound for this Tuesday. This is the big one! The one where we find out if we'll go pink or blue. I think it's a girl and Philip thinks it's a boy. Macy still has no clue what's coming!! We are excited to find out. Neither of us really have a preference. A boy or girl would be lots of fun for different reasons. Keep us in your prayers as they also see how the baby is developing and growing. Hopefully it is healthy! I'll keep you posted. In the meantime...Here is our little doll!

5 comments:
I can't wait!!!!! Either way they will all be so close in age it will be fun!!! We can't wait to see you guys next week.
I vote for a girl. I think one more would be good, before you get into the manly stuff.
Jay and I both say girl...Camden needs another girl friend! We miss you and hope to see you sometime in the near future. I can't believe we still haven't met Macy. Maybe we can work something out and I can come visit for a couple of days on my Christmas vacation. Can't wait to hear...
Ha! I'm sure Taylor will love that!! Hollie is having a boy!! Her blog address is www.reeseramblings.blogspot.com if you want to look at her cute pictures!!
Another girl! I can feel it! :)
Post a Comment