Who Needs a Maid...
When you've got such a helpful daughter??
She does the laundry.
She washes the dishes.
And she even cleans out the sink!
What more could I ask for??
I hope our second little girl is this helpful!!
The other day when Philip and I were discussing names for #2 he suggested that we find a name that means "peaceful and calm." Ha! I thought that was cute.



3 comments:
I know how helpful Macy is! Ya'll are so lucky to have such a precious helper!!! I am sure your baby girl #2 will be quiet and calm--HAHAHA. Quiet calm little girls could be boring!
Macy couldn't possibly be any more cute! I can't wait for her and Camden to meet...I agree with Honey-quiet and calm girls are boring. Our girls don't stand a chance to be either...just look at their mamas;0) Think of all the fun we would have missed out on when we were living together if we were quiet and calm. Maybe the girls can be roomies at ACU one day too! MISS YOU!
i've really missed out on these pictures. i guess writing papers didn't afford me enough time to blogaround. so i was thinking, if Macy's really that helpful, maybe she could get philips wireless network router working. lord knows noone else can do it. hahahahaha.
Post a Comment