Thursday, January 25, 2007

It's been a while...

Not much has been going on here. It's been cold and rainy for the past few weeks, which is not fun. Macy just doesn't understand that we can't go outside and play when it's pouring down rain! We did get all bundled up a few days to go for a walk. It got pretty cold here, but no snow.












We are a little over 2 months away from Harper's due date!! I am getting bigger and bigger, yet I still feel a little smaller than I was with Macy. I guess if I don't have another 8 1/2 lb baby I wouldn't be too upset! We've got a lot to do before then, but we've begun working on her room. It's going to be red and white polka dots. I'll be sure to post pictures when we finish!


My sister is due any day now with their little boy! She is already dilated to a 3/4! She had Riley so quickly...hopefully she can make it to the hospital with this one. If you're driving around Dallas and see a speeding 4 Runner, let them pass!! I'll keep you posted! Keep them in your prayers.

5 comments:

allyo said...

You look awesome! I am pretty sure that I was that big around month 4! I am sitting by my phone...we REALLY want to see you guys!! We will come to you. I miss you roomie!

Lots of love-

Hollie Reese said...

You look great! I think you are smaller. I guess that could be a blessing! I love seeing Macy all bundled up in Houston!
Pray Brooks comes TODAY@

The Houston's said...

Hollie-Did you really post that at 6:59 in the morning?? What are you doing awake???

Hollie Reese said...

I think my clock is off! It has been a long time since I was on the computer at crazy hours of the night...hopefully they won't start again with this baby!

Amber Knauss said...

Hey Heidi! You look great! I love the pictures of yall all bundled up. I just wanted to say hello. Take care ~ amber