Happy Birthday!
Harper is one month old today!!!! I can't believe it's already been a month. I guess they say "Time flies when your having fun...or when you are eating/feeding every three hours!"
(Even though Harper looks a bit scared!)
On another note: We have a bit of an armadillo problem in our backyard. We have yet to catch/kill him (even though Philip did buy a sling shot to try). However, he leaves nice holes and tunnels in all the flower beds. Any suggestions on how to get rid of him without poisoning the dog?? Here's his handy work.
On another note: We have a bit of an armadillo problem in our backyard. We have yet to catch/kill him (even though Philip did buy a sling shot to try). However, he leaves nice holes and tunnels in all the flower beds. Any suggestions on how to get rid of him without poisoning the dog?? Here's his handy work.
8 comments:
David has a shovel...oh wait...that was y'alls shovel.
I can't believe Harper is already a month old! I can't wait to meet her-she looks so precious!
She is one month old? Oh great, that means I only have one more month to go. Maybe I should get some of the baby stuff out of boxes. She is cute, hope you all are doing well.
Don't they have Armadello Catchers? It seems like they would in the south. The Armadello's come out at night. You should call my dad, he used to get rid of them all the time. But he did it with a gun.
you can borrow my wheel barrow to put over the hole LOL!!!!
Steve, doesn't David still have your wheelbarrow?? I guess that's why they never had an armadillo problem!! Ha!!
I can't believe it has been a month. I can't wait to see her again! She has changed so much!
What wheelbarrow? Who borrowed Steve's wheelbarrow??? :0)
Post a Comment