Monday, April 09, 2007

Happy Easter!

Looks a little like our picture with Santa! Who would have thought a big furry bunny could be so scary??!

Our beautiful girls!



The newest additions to the family: Harper (a week and a half) and Brooks (2 months)






Macy and Riley helped Big Daddy boil the crawfish. They had a ball and no one got pinched!


Macy and Harper on Easter morning.
(She really wasn't the gift that Macy got in her Easter basket.)
Our little Easter Bunny!


Macy & Riley enjoyed jumping in Honey and Big Daddy's moonwalk...even if we had to move it into the garage because of the rain.

Here are Macy & Harper in the cute Easter shirts their Great Gran painted them. She is so talented and worked so hard on them!



3 comments:

allyo said...

Way too cute! I hope that you had a Happy Easter...being getting our room ready, because has soon as summer gets here, we are heading that way. The girls are beautiful! Tell Philip Happy b-day!

Love-
the Os

Charis said...

I obviously haven't checked your blog in few weeks... and a lot has gone on! Congrats on the new arrival! Did you go all natural in labor... you looked good!? Anyway, glad to see that Harper is here safely. Your family is so cute and I love the nursery!

Unknown said...

Hi Heidi! Congratulations on the new baby. She sure is sweet. I came across your blog after looking at Kellee's site and just wanted to say hi. I hope things are going well for you. Take care! Kara (Poe)