Wow!! It's amazing how similar they look to one another. They are absolutely beautiful! Glad to hear you had such a fun Mother's Day. I liked the poem you posted... the other day Colt started kicking me and all of a sudden i was overwhelmed with this love for a kid I haven't even met yet... very new experience... but it sounds like I'll have many more to come! Take care!
3 comments:
Wow!! It's amazing how similar they look to one another. They are absolutely beautiful! Glad to hear you had such a fun Mother's Day. I liked the poem you posted... the other day Colt started kicking me and all of a sudden i was overwhelmed with this love for a kid I haven't even met yet... very new experience... but it sounds like I'll have many more to come! Take care!
Both girls are so cute and they both have your nose!!
I love your girls!
Post a Comment