Thursday, June 14, 2007

More Pictures Honey & Big Daddy with all their grandkids

Harper & Brooks

And this is my little brother, Taylor dressed up for a party...he doesn't always dress like this!



6 comments:

Hollie Reese said...

That picture of Taylor is too funny! I love the one of Harper and Brooks! We miss you guys already!!!

Anonymous said...

the pictures of the children
with susie and gary are great.
i was hoping that taylor did not
dress like that all the time.
june

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! It was so much fun to be with ya'll last weekend. I love the pictures of Macy and Riley and the ones of Brooks and Harper. The fun is just beginning for having fun with cousins!!!! Love ya'll,
Honey

Unknown said...

Wow, Taylor has gotten so big! I love seeing pictures of your parents with all the kiddos. Taylor must love having all these kids around! Hope you're doing well.

Jamie Chitty said...

Great Pictures!! Taylor is looking fly as always.

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

MY HEAART hurts that I didn't make your list of blogs! :) kidding. I don't even know how to put those on mine!! Your girl are precious Heidi!