Breckenridge, Colorado
We just got back from vacationing with Philip's family in Colorado. We had a great time! The girls did great on the plane and had a lot of fun playing with their cousins and MiMi and Poppy all week. The weather was nice so we did a lot of playing outside. We went on some walks, to a few parks, and rode the Alpine slide. Macy really enjoyed it! It was so relaxing and great to have Philip home with us. It was hard to see him go back to work today!! Here are some pictures from the week.
























10 comments:
I enjoyed the pictures. I am glad you all had a wonderful week! The girls look precious. I love the pics of the 4 of you. I can't believe you got everyone together for the group photo!!!! I know you will enjoy those memories for a long time.
Love U, Honey
It looks like you guys had lots of fun! Harper looks more like you every picture and Macy gets more and more cute...I don't know if she can possibly get any cuter!
Beautiful pictures! Glad you all had so much fun. The scenery makes me want to go to Colorado!
Great pictures...there are so many kids and the guys are definitely out-numbered. So fun for your girls to have lots of girl cousins. The girls are precious and you look great too!
Looks like you guys had a great trip! I've never seen Breckenridge without all that snow!! Your family sure is sweet.
How fun and how pretty! It is hard to see all of you in jackets and pants when we are sweating here! The scenery looked so peaceful. I am sure with the two kiddos it was nothing but peaceful moments!
Only a 9 more days till we are closer!!!!!
Looks like a great trip! I love the pics by the river. How fun for the kids to be with their cousins. Y'all are lucky! Can't wait to see you guys again.
I'm looking for the picture of you and Philip sitting on the rocks by the river?!?!?! You know-the one you can see the water in?!!!!
Great to see you the other day at church. We have missed you. Your family is beautiful.
Tony and LIndsay
Looks like a fun vacation. I've definitely want to go to CO on our next vacation! Ty had a good time catching up with Phillip the other day!
Post a Comment