Love the picture, that is noton gran's diet. but i bet sheloved every bite. can't wait tosee yall.june
Eat your heart out June. More mexican tonight. And new bathing still fits!
Macy looks so old in that first picture! We hope to see you next week!!
ohhh pappasitos...why cant they put one here in abilene!
I think Harper is starting to look like her daddy!
Miss Heidi! I just love reading all these blogs of old friends! Your girls are sooo beautiful, and hope you are doing great! Take care,Juli (Butler) Dozier
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Love the picture, that is not
on gran's diet. but i bet she
loved every bite. can't wait to
see yall.
june
Eat your heart out June. More mexican tonight. And new bathing still fits!
Macy looks so old in that first picture! We hope to see you next week!!
ohhh pappasitos...why cant they put one here in abilene!
I think Harper is starting to look like her daddy!
Miss Heidi!
I just love reading all these blogs of old friends! Your girls are sooo beautiful, and hope you are doing great!
Take care,
Juli (Butler) Dozier
Post a Comment