Macy went to her first day of preschool today. She did great. She cried a little when we dropped her off, but the teacher said she was fine shortly after. She even took a nap! Harper and I enjoyed our time together, but we missed Macy a lot. Good thing it's only two days a week. I don't know if I could handle any more! However, I did get the house clean....pretty quickly! I am so thankful that Macy did well and had fun. I can't believe our little girl is growing up.
Today Harper is 5 months old. Before I know it she'll be marching off to preschool, too!
6 comments:
I almost started crying when I saw these pictures! I can't believe it either! She looks like such a big girl. Wasn't she born just the other day???
She is so precious! I'm sure it was hard to watch her go.
Heidi, Seeing pictures of Macy in her cute dress with her backpack reminds me of when you went to preschool! It does seem like just yesterday. Honey
The backpack is bigger than her. What did you put in there??
Macy looks too cute! Hattie had her "Meet the Teacher" this morning! She's starting her school next Tuesday!
I can't believe our kids are almost 2 and ready for preschool. I still remember that Valentine's day dinner when we both announced we were pregnant. Macy looks so cute!
Post a Comment