Friday, August 10, 2007

Shop Til You Drop....

or until the buggy can't hold any more! This is us, once a week. The girls (yes, Harper is under there somewhere) and I make our trek to good 'ole Wal-Mart for groceries and more. It's always an adventure! Macy talks to everyone in the store, and they are always surprised to see that there is another little girl in the cart, too! All I have to say is that if you are shopping and you see someone with toddlers, be kind to them. Very kind!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are so funny but realistic! You are such a trooper to lug both girls around. Love ya'll, Mom (Honey)

Tiffany said...

That is hilarious! And I love it even more that you took pictures of your grocery cart! So funny! And poor Harper! I hope she isn't getting too squished!

Hollie Reese said...

That is so funny! I do the same thing! The other day I had to leave my cart with Brooks surrounded by groceries to go and chase Riley. On my way back I caught this woman checking out my cart then looking around with the meanest expression like "who is your mom and why would she do this to you!" You don't understand until you are there!

amy ahrens said...

I don't think I can handle that! It was hard enough this morning with just Hattie!

Charis said...

I second Amy... it's hard enough with trying to get through shopping with just one munchkin! It took me a while to find Harper, but I eventually spotted her :)

annalee said...

wow! super mom, those pictures are hilarious! i am so glad you shared:)
and i will remember to enjoy these last few months of quickly running to the store!

Ethan said...

Maybe you need to make the outing more than once a week so Harper can breathe. It is only like 100 degrees, you can do it.
-Julie

Anonymous said...

funny, funny, i am so glad thats
you and not me