Here she is in her "big girl bed". It's not really very big, though. We're going to get her a twin bed soon. She went into it without any issues. Praise God my daughters like to sleep!!
We are going to switch beds in a couple of weeks, once we are done with a few trips. I'm glad to hear it was an easy adjustment. Harper is so cute, I can't believe she is already eating and sitting up.
Maybe it's the hormones, but I get so emotional every time I see new pictures of the girls. They are precious and I miss them (and you guys too) so much!
Harper is so precious! She is so happy and has a beautiful smile! Macy's last night in her crib was so sweet! That big girl bed looks sooo much more comfortable. I am so thankful that she made the transition so easily! love ya'll. Honey
9 comments:
Harper is too funny! Did she like cereal? I am so glad that Macy is sleeping good in her bed!
The cereal picture is histerical!
We are going to switch beds in a couple of weeks, once we are done with a few trips. I'm glad to hear it was an easy adjustment. Harper is so cute, I can't believe she is already eating and sitting up.
Love the mohawk! So cute!!
Maybe it's the hormones, but I get so emotional every time I see new pictures of the girls. They are precious and I miss them (and you guys too) so much!
Harper is so precious! She is so happy and has a beautiful smile! Macy's last night in her crib was so sweet! That big girl bed looks sooo much more comfortable. I am so thankful that she made the transition so easily! love ya'll. Honey
Cute pictures! I can't believe how much hair Harper has! Hattie is jealous!
HARPER IS AS PRECIOUS AS HER BIG SISTER MACY--THE HOUSTON GIRLS ARE HOT--LOOK OUT DAD --THE BOYS WILL BE CALLING SOON--MISS ALL OF YOU LOVE-- --OLGA
Post a Comment