Thursday, November 01, 2007

A Trip To The Zoo
It was a beautiful day outside so we took the kids to the zoo with Honey, the Reese's, and Suthern & Leyton. It was so much fun!! In true Houston/Reese fashion, it was an adventure. The kids loved playing together and seeing the animals. Just a few minor incidences-Macy fell over the fence into an exhibit (luckily it was just the giraffes!), a kid ran into my mom and spilled her large drink ALL over the 4 plates of nachos she got us and Hollie's stroller (drowning her phone). Oh, and we rode the train...which broke down before the ride was over, meaning we all had to walk back to the station. It was fun. We stopped to feed the ducks on the way back.













7 comments:

dw hicks said...

I can't believe Macy fell into the exhibit! Good thing it wasn't the gorilla exhibit!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

I can picture Macy falling into the exhibit!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Hollie Reese said...

I seriously laughed the entire way home thinking about Macy falling in! Mom kept saying "what are you laughing at?" That was so funny! We had so much fun! Next time the kids can ride in my stroller since it is guacamole flavored =)

Angela said...

What a great story!

Honey said...

I had so much fun at the zoo with ya'll. The train ride was my favorite, even though it broke down! I am so thankful to have those moments with you and the girls before you move away. Thank you for including me. I am going to miss ya'll sooooo much, but I know that you are only a plane ride away! Hope to visit the Nashville zoo with ya'll. love you, MOM

campers said...

wow....sounds like a trip! Your girls are so cute!

Angela said...

Oh, I forgot to mention, but Nashville has a fabulous zoo. The girls can look forward to that!