Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Our Girls


Here are some pictures that my sister's husband's cousin took of the girls! She was awesome!! Thanks, Ashley

All 4 Looking cute in the same shot! She's good.

7 comments:

Kellee said...

Your girls are just adorable and I think Harper looks just like you!

Shauna said...

That is great to get them all looking in one pic! Amazing!

allyo said...

I wish we lived closer...I know that Camden and Macy would be buds. They are like smaller versions of you and I (and look how well we get along:) I bet they could get into a little bit of trouble togther (again like two people I know). I have already told Jay that Tennessee is in our plans some time this summer. I am already excited (hope it is okay that I am inviting myself!) We love and miss you guys!

amy ahrens said...

I'm so impressed with the picture of all 4 of them! That's talent! They are all so adorable!

Cindy said...

Love the pictures from the park. The girls are so cute.

Ashley said...

Thank you for the sweet picture comment, Heidi! I had so much fun that day taking the pictures of the kids. It also helped to have 3 grown women behind me jumping up and down singing, "If you're happy and you know it"! HA HA!

Hope you are all doing well and I will take the girls pictures anytime!

:)Ash

Unknown said...

I'm not sure if you remember me or not from ACU, but I saw your comment on Shauna's blog and wondered if you were the Houston's I remember. Anyway, your family is beautiful!