Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Getting Settled
Most of our boxes are finally empty!! We have gotten things organized and are enjoying our new house. I took the girls to the library today for story time and they had fun! They both have adjusted very well. Macy is SOOO excited every nite when Daddy comes home. So am I! It's good to be together. Still waiting for our first visitors.....

8 comments:

Hollie Reese said...

We're coming!!!!!!

Harper looks so old in that picture! I had to look twice!

Honey said...

Wish I could reach through the computer and give them each a big kiss! We can't wait to see ya'll. Hugs and Kisses! MOM

Shauna said...

Those pictures are so cute! Your page looks great! Hope you like it!

Hollie Reese said...

Who made your page?

dw hicks said...

Like your new page! Looks cute!

Tiger and DeAndria said...

I'm so impressed at how fast you guys are settling in!!! You are missed already here in Texas.

Julie said...

You mean out of town visitors, right?

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are getting settled! The best feeling is when the last box is finally unpacked!