Philip's Birthday
The girls (especially Macy) were so excited all day because of Daddy's birthday. We surprised him for lunch at the San Antonio Taco Company which was fun. Macy almost made it without telling him what all his presents were before he opened them. Almost. Philip was so excited about his new basketball goal. I have a feeling that I'm going to get to play a lot more basketball than I ever thought I would again! Bring your tennies when you come visit!
Macy helped decorate the cake...and she picked out the colors. I know Philip has always wanted a pink strawberry cake!
Philip and I put the goal together....David, it would have been nice it you lived a bit closer!!
A little dunking!
This is the basketball that Macy picked out for Philip.
And Philip's new lawn mower just happened to be delivered on his birthday. He took Macy for a little spin!
We love you, Philip!!
5 comments:
Happy Bday! We will have to come back so you and Justin can have a little one on one game...start practicing!
happy bday philip!
just a tip - hide the pink and purple basketball when your friends come over.
Philip! Hope you had a happy birthday! David can't wait to make up some new game that involves spinning and dunking while laying down on the ground...you boys and your games! We wish we could've been there for the roast and cake and to help put together the hoop! Hope this year was a good one!
Cute pictures. Hattie has become obsessed with your website lately! She goes over to the computer at least three times a day and says "Macy, Macy!!!"
I'm glad to see that there is no windshield on that lawn mower. Whew... hahahahaha. i may have to come visit now
Post a Comment