Monday, April 21, 2008

Spring
I'm sure you've been sitting around wondering what is blooming in our yard in Nashville.
Well, wait no longer....here it is!


Although I am not sure if these are true bluebonnets, they look like them to us. We consider them a little housewarming gift from God. I suppose he planted these so they'd be here to greet us this spring!
Oh, it's all so beautiful even if my allergies are going crazy!!

4 comments:

allyo said...

Wow! That is amazing. Who knew some many things could grow in one place. I love the picture of the blue bonnets and the boots. You can take a girl out of Texas, but you can't take Texas out of a girl! We love and miss you guys!

Hollie Reese said...

Wow...that is pretty. I love Macy's boots!!

dw hicks said...

You are becoming quite the photographer! The flowers look beautiful.

I've been thinking about Macy's "Coley, Coley, Coley" story all day. She cracks me up!

I miss you.

Anonymous said...

I love spring in that part of the country! Makes me miss our old house in Virginia. Beautiful pictures.