Sunday, May 11, 2008

If you don't have a sandbox....just play in the mulch!
Yummy mulch!
We got to go out on our friends' boat this weekend. It was the girls first time. They both loved it! It is still too cold to get in the water...but it won't be long!



I had a wonderful Mother's Day, thanks to my two girls (with a lot of help from Daddy!) Unfortunately I can't get my pictures to download right now, so I'll try again later.

Philip and I both were sad that we weren't able to wish our moms a Happy Mother's Day in person. We are so blessed to have wonderful moms who have taught us so much and love us dearly. There's just something special about a mom and the way she can make you feel! Mom & Donna, we love you very much!!! Hope you had a great day!

6 comments:

Julie said...

How do you keep hooking up with people who have boats?? Come on, don't leave us in the cold!

Mrs. Mays said...

The picture of Harper with mulch all over her face is priceless!!!!

Tiger and DeAndria said...

I love the picture of Macy driving the boat!!! How can Harper eat mulch, it smells so bad?????

dw hicks said...

I can't believe what a big girl Harper is now...I still picture her as a little baby. I guess that just means we'll have to see her very soon!

Shane, Natalie, Madelyn & Murphy said...

Cute pictures of your sweet girls! It was good seeing you today at the "Y"!
Today was her first day not to cry! Maybe its b/c Harper and Madelyn kept each other company!
-Natalie Ivey

Jamie Chitty said...

Happy late Mother's Day!!