Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Our Trip Back To Houston
We headed back to Houston for the first time since we moved. We were lucky to get to see some friends and family while we were there! We've had lots of fun and have lots of pictures...so I'll spread them out! Here it goes:
This is Macy on the plane. She was a big girl and sat in her seat while Philip and I wrestled Harper! Macy enjoyed watching Dora on my Ipod. Hopefully she'll be that good for me on the way home....as I'll be alone with them!! (Pray for all the other people on the flight.)
Here we are at Pappasitos!!! Man, it was good!!
Hollie, Mindy (my cousin), Gran, Me, & my MomI got to have dinner with some of my Sugar Land friends! I miss those girls! The girls had a great time at the Houston Zoo!!

They all loved the water park there!



More to come...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Certainly glad you had a good time at the Zoo but we'd appreciate it if you would not feed our animals. They are on structured diets to assure their good health.

Sincerely,
Brian Hill
Houston Zoo
1513 N. MacGregor
Houston, TX 77030

The Houston's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Houston's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Houston's said...

Noe that's funny!!! I will pass the message on to my dad!!!

amy ahrens said...

Glad ya'll had such a good time. Can't wait to see more pictures!

Jamie Chitty said...

hahaha, please say that comment is real

dw hicks said...

The picture of Macy and Harper on the turtle is HYSTERICAL!