













As I said, the girls loved to jump. Harper thought it was hilarious to take off running for the opposite side and then watch us start yelling and running. After my dad almost had a few heart attacks, he had a good idea...
We spent a lot of time in the pool. Macy picked up right where she left off last summer-jumping in with no fear!
Last Christmas Macy loved to play with my parent's nativity scene. My mom got Macy a Baby Jesus, Mary, and Joseph of her own. She loved it!! Baby Jesus is rather small and Harper nearly choked on it. That just doesn't seem right.
The flight home with me & the girls was a success. I let them walk/run around the airport in hopes of getting some energy out (and warning people to not sit by us if they had a choice). The flight was completely full. I apologized before we took off to the man sitting next to us, but he claimed that nothing they would do would bother him. He was right. He took a nap and drank a cup of coffee. He had no idea how I had to wrestle Harper not to take off his glasses during his snooze. We were all happy to see Philip when we landed!!
7 comments:
I love the pics. Looks like a fun trip! I wish I could get a leash from my kitchen to Megan's swing. It is her new thing and big sister is going to high to want to get off and push her. Maybe I could run it through the window. ha.
Luby's....really? Great pictures, looks like you all had fun.
You're so lucky that all the kids are right around the same age. Lots of fun times ahead for you all.
Ha! I love your dad's "inventions." Glad you had a fun visit with your family! We missed yall at Marble Falls though :(
Looks like you all had a wonderful time. With a pool, a trampoline, a swingset, a sandbox/volleyball court, a ferret, and a music studio the Chitty house is like Disneyworld in Houston!
Glad you had a good time. We are looking forward to seeing ya'll next week!
I am glad that the visit was a success. I can tell the girls miss your parents and their cousins. Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment