Sunday, June 22, 2008

Unbelievable!
We did it. We got our pictures made and everyone cooperated, for the most part. At least for long enough to get a few good ones! (We won't mention the serious bribing that went on!)



So there we are.
Harper-14 months
Macy-2 3/4 years
Philip & Heidi-28 years





11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic pictures! You have a beautiful family. And I just love reading your blog.

Jamie Chitty said...

Very Sweet. Who did you use?

dw hicks said...

Those are great!

Tiger and DeAndria said...

I am so impressed at how good the girls did in the pictures. They are really good.

Mrs. Mays said...

Those are wonderful!! Thanks for sharing.

Charis said...

so cute! I'm glad you'll have some great keepsakes for this fun time in your lives!

Ashley said...

Sweet, sweet pictures! The girls are just beautiful!! And NO tears during the session...do share, what did you bribe them with! :)

Carl, Brent, and Joseph said...

gorgeous family pics!
we're gonna try that in a few weeks too - hopefully the results will be just as good.

Anonymous said...

Inspiring. Seriously, what did you use to bribe them. I need some ideas.

Honey said...

I am sooo thankful for the beautiful pictures! I can't wait to give all of you a BIG hug soon!
love you. MOM

Cindy said...

Those are two cute girls. When are you coming to Houston again so you can take mine to the portrait studio and work your magic.