Harperdoodle

We went in for Harper's 15 month checkup. She is doing great! Still a tiny thing, but healthy and smart. Harper weighs 20 pounds (10th percentile), and she's 29 1/2 inches (20th percentile). She is so precious. She loves to do everything Macy does. Her new trick is climbing. I have found her in some great places!
We are definitely enjoying our summer. We've been going to the pool, doing lots of work around the house, and going to the zoo.
Macy & her worm she found
5 comments:
I can't believe Harper is 15 months! She's too cute. And I love the picture of Macy lounging in the chair in her tutu. I can't wait to see y'all! August can't get here quick enough!!!
I CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY HANDS ON THOSE PRECIOUS GIRLIES!!!!! JUST A FEW MORE DAYS!!!!
Harper Doodle is such a precious little doll! Macy is such a beautiful big sister! I am sooooo anxious for July 4th to get here. love you. MOM
Those girls are too cute! We miss yall a lot! We are still trying to fit a trip in to visit. It might just be Cam and I, but we still want to come.
Lots of love!
The girls are too cute!! You definitely have your hands full with them both. That goat thing at the zoo is huge, I can't believe the girls weren't afraid.
Post a Comment