Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Number Three
Here is our first ultrasound. In the picture I am 12 weeks, due February 28th. That means that Harper will be one month shy of her second birthday and Macy will be three and a half.
Just perfect!
I am finally starting to feel much better. I have no motherly inclinations as to if it's a boy or girl. I am wrong normally anyways. Not too terribly much longer before we can find out. We'll be happy with either!By the way, thank you for all your comments on the last post!

16 comments:

Suzy said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you guys! 3 is a great number. Shaelyn and Jackson were about the same age as your girls when Hallie was born. They will all have so much fun. Let me know if you need any maternity clothes; I have lots of them!:)

Tiffany said...

Wow!!! I'm a little late in getting the update! Congratulations! How exciting!!!! 3 kids?? Macy can babysit mine...haha!

Hollie Reese said...

Looks just like Philip!

Mrs. Mays said...

I'm so excited that we will have a baby so close together. I knew I would catch you eventually, HA! I'm glad you are feeling better, can't wait to hear more.

Anita said...

Congrats Heidi! I thought I had overheard this news through the Bammel connection on facebook.

Ryan & Mary Beth Davis said...

Congratulations!!! Glad you're feeling better!

Ashley said...

Congrats on your little bambino on the way!! Abbey's b-day is Feb. 27so we'll be rooting for one day earlier (which I'm sure you wouldn't mind)! Once you get through this summer heat, it's a great time of year to be pregnant! Oh, loved the video of Macy, too cute!

Jamie Chitty said...

I am guessing that it's either a boy or girl.

Charis said...

Congrats Heidi! Wow, I can't imagine 3 kids, but somehow you make it look effortless. I guess it helps that they are cute as a button! Guess what!? We are due on Feb 28th as well! It'll be fun to compare notes with you as we go through the next 6 months :)

Anonymous said...

James and I just took a look at our sweet little grandbaby (#8), and we feel so blessed to be able to look forward to another sweet gift from God. What a great picture! Take care of yourself- and know that both of us love you and the fam very much.
Love,
Donna and James

dw hicks said...

Baby #3 is just as cute as I thought it would be!

Tiger and DeAndria said...

Congrats on baby #3!!!! I'm glad that you are feeling better.

Alison said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you guys! 3 little ones, how fun!!!

Shauna said...

ahhhhhhhhhh....I havent been by in a while - and oh my gosh - you are prego! So fun!!!! God bless you girlfriend!

Kellee said...

That is so exciting! Congrats to you guys. By the way, there are tons of cute maternity stores in Chicago. I never got to shop at them but would always look anyway because they had such cute things. You probably don't need any maternity clothes since this is your 3rd time around, but if you do, you should look while you're in Chicago.

Leigh Ann said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting:)