Thursday, September 04, 2008

Harper's First Day!
Today was Harper's first time to go to Mother's Day Out. She'll be going one day a week. We went and dropped Macy off, then walked to Harper's classroom. And that little turkey just walked right in and told me "bye bye." No tears or anything. I think she's going to have a great time...I know I am!!





Check out my sister's blog for some fun news!! http://www.reeseramblings.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! A spot opened up at Trey's preschool for Grace to go one day and Kenny convinced me to try it. Actually, one day alone with Grace convinced me that she would not be up for running errands all day. Yeah for school!

Christy said...

It's so hard to be a mommy...on one hand we want them to want us and on the other we rejoice that they'll go with others:) Glad the first day went so well

Hollie Reese said...

Riley has the same lunch box as Macy! Harper looks so cute! I miss those little boogers!

Tiger and DeAndria said...

The girls are so cute!!!! Glad you will have one day a week to yourself (until late February that is)

Laura said...

Oh my goodness! I completely forgot yesterday was Harper's first day. I didn't even ask how it went. I'm so sorry. I supposed I was just preoccupied with the potty! So glad it went well.

Honey said...

Harper looks so big! I miss ya'll so much. The girls look precious! hugs

Tricia said...

I am so excited for you to have one day for just you!!! Harper looks precious on her first day!

Tricia said...

I just read hollie's blog, oh my gosh! That is so awesome! So do you guys plan these things or are you just really lucky! Your kids are going to be so close!