Dishes
Our girls love to stand at the sink and wash the dishes. Who doesn't?! Ha! It keeps them busy for quite some time! The other day they were washing dishes and I ran upstairs to put up some laundry. When I returned to the kitchen, this is what I found! I guess they were dirty too.
7 comments:
Would you believe that washing dishes is one of my favorite things to do!!! Really. Macy and Harper must get that from me! What little dolls! I miss ya'll so much. hugs.
This is too cute. Of course with my three there would be soap and water all over the kitchen, but then I guess you not only have clean dishes and clean kids, but also a clean kitchen!
What great little helpers. When you are done teaching them all you know will you send them up to me so I can put them to work? I will at least pay them min wage.
That is awesome, they look like they are having a great time!
They don't get that from me! Just put up a gate and you could take a nap!!
What is it with kids in the sink this week?? Annalee made an appearance in the bathroom sink, but luckily she hasn't figured out how to turn the water on...yet!
Nice post thanks for shharing
Post a Comment