Breakfast with Santa
at Otter Creek
Last weekend we went to the Christmas festivities at our church. The girls had a great time...all except for the 30 seconds we sat with Santa. I say "we" because it ended up being a family picture-ha! It is so much fun to enjoy this time of year with the girls. They get so excited about all the decorations and festivities!!


We made some crafts
Here we are with our great Life Group!
Afterwards, we came home and Philip began putting Christmas lights on the house. He did a great job! This will be our first Christmas in Nashville! It was fun to decorate a different house.If you look closely, you can see his little head on the roof!
And without an extension ladder, he was creative on how to get up there!
7 comments:
Love it! I am glad Philip let Macy be in the picture!!!!
how the heck did he get up there,
can't wait to see yall the girls
are going up so fast. love june
Sweet family! They look adorable in their Christmas outfits! And you just look beautiful!
Philip the handy man. We could have used his help putting up our lights. Rather than have Kenny break a leg I let him put them on the bushes. Cute Christmas pictures.
I didn't know you went to Otter Creek. That's where I went!! Tons of my Harding friends are there.
why do men do things like that??? did santa make it into any pictures at all?
Thank you for wwriting this
Post a Comment