Happy 2nd Birthday, Harper!!
I can't believe our little Harper is 2 years old. She is such a precious little girl. She loves to play with Macy, loves to be held by anyone that will pick her up, loves any kind of beans, has a sweet little voice, is so petite, has a sneaky side, likes to play with baby dolls, sucks on her blankie, loves going to Mother's Day Out, likes to kiss on Lexi, and just warms our heart every day. We love our Harper!!
We took Harper to Chuck E Cheese to celebrate. Honey, Big Daddy, Uncle Taylor, and Taylor's girlfriend came from Houston to help us celebrate. And they brought Harper's cousin Riley which was such a treat! Thanks, Honey and Big Daddy (and Hollie for letting her come!) The girls had so much fun together. It was so special to watch them all play together and enjoy each other's company.




We took Harper to Chuck E Cheese to celebrate. Honey, Big Daddy, Uncle Taylor, and Taylor's girlfriend came from Houston to help us celebrate. And they brought Harper's cousin Riley which was such a treat! Thanks, Honey and Big Daddy (and Hollie for letting her come!) The girls had so much fun together. It was so special to watch them all play together and enjoy each other's company.



Harper enjoyed opening all her presents...all by herself.


The girls have both enjoyed Harper's new sandbox.
Taylor and his girlfriend Casey came with my parents for Harper's birthday. We all went to the Bluebird and had a great time!




The girls have both enjoyed Harper's new sandbox.
Taylor and his girlfriend Casey came with my parents for Harper's birthday. We all went to the Bluebird and had a great time!






















7 comments:
I love all the pictures! So much fun. I can't believe little Harper is 2!!! And I love it that she loves beans. Too funny!
I really don't think I'll be able to wait until June to see you guys...
Happy birthday sweet Harper. I love all the pictures. Not sure if the girls could be any cuter. Love and miss you guys.
I had so much fun visiting with all of you. Harper Doodle is such a precious 2 year old. I am so thankful to have been there to celebrate with her. The Houston girls are so precious! Hugs and kisses.
I love those pictures of the girls hugging. So Sweet! A friendship that will last forever and be so strong.
Happy Birthday Harper!!! I can't wait to see you all in July!!!
HAPPYY BIRTHDAY HARPER! Looks like all of the the cousins were so happy to see one another...I know it must be hard not to get together as much...thank goodness for the blogs...Love to all Olga
Such cute pictures! Harper looks like she had a ball and all the girls look adorable! I can't believe Harper is 2 either. Just today Ava and I were talking about the fact that Harper was a little baby last time we all went to CO! Time flies, especially with fun kids!
Angela
Happy Birthday Harper!! (a little late, sorry...) All the pictures are great. Cute cake too!
Post a Comment