Monday, April 13, 2009

A Hoppy Easter!
We had a great Easter. Philip's sister Amy and her husband Chad drove up to see us from Texas! It was so much fun to hang out with them. The girls loved all the attention!


My mom found these dresses in each of their sizes. They looked so cute!



Bunny Lexi


Here was Harper 2 Easters ago.Amy & Chad with the girls Macy and Harper decorated eggs and put out carrots for the Easter Bunny.

On Saturday mourning our church had an egg hunt. Despite the 47 degree weather, the girls had fun!




Macy & her BFF Avery




Here is Harper's "Mean Face"

Amy and Chad bought this for Harper for her birthday and she loved it! She spent lots of time cutting the veggies. Here are my 2 little helpers in the kitchen!
Hope you had a great Easter, too!

6 comments:

Hollie Reese said...

Those dresses are precious! I love Harper's mean face...but I am not buying it! There is no mean in that sweet girl!

Anonymous said...

SOOO cute. I love the last picture of the family - Lexi looks like a little doll, literally. We missed hunting eggs with you guys. It looks like y'all were having lots of fun, too!

Angela

Doziers said...

Wow your fam def gets the MULTIPLE cuteness award! I wanna know how hard it was to find THREE dresses in the same size!!!

precious

dw hicks said...

Everyone looked so cute on Easter. The dresses are adorable!

amy ahrens said...

We had such a great visit with ya'll. Thanks for letting us come hang out!

The Normans! said...

I never knew Harper could have a mean face!!! :o) What beautiful girls you have!