She's growing up way too fast!!
Macy....You have come a long way baby! I can remember those baby days too of her not wanting to pose. She is adorable. Love the outfit. Reminds me of some pics I have of you, Heidi at that age! Miss ya'll.
that smile was worth the wait!
I cannot believe how big she is!! She is such a cutie. I definitely can't wait until Kyleigh actually looks at the camera and smiles!!!
Love these! She is so cute!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She's growing up way too fast!!
Macy....You have come a long way baby! I can remember those baby days too of her not wanting to pose. She is adorable. Love the outfit. Reminds me of some pics I have of you, Heidi at that age! Miss ya'll.
that smile was worth the wait!
I cannot believe how big she is!! She is such a cutie. I definitely can't wait until Kyleigh actually looks at the camera and smiles!!!
Love these! She is so cute!
Post a Comment