Thursday, February 25, 2010

Lexi's First Birthday!
Lexi turned one on February 23rd. I can't believe it!! She was such a sweet little birthday girl! We had a little party for her and she had a great time. Lexi is such a precious baby. She is so easy going and loves everyone. She adores her sisters and always squeals when Daddy gets home. She is standing up well and will take a few steps, but is more interested in going up and down the stairs all day! She jabbers a lot and can say Dada, Mama, Happer, hi, bye bye, dog, and a few other things. She has 2 whole teeth and 3 more sticking out. She's got a sweet smile. We are loving our baby girl sooo much!



















Last Sunday she was blessed at the Otter Creek Baby Blessing.
Lexi was dedicated along with 34 other babies!


7 comments:

Hollie Reese said...

WOW! She is so big! I am dying to see her! That is a lot of babies being dedicated!

Carl, Brent, and Joseph said...

happy birthday, lexi! can't believe she's 1 already! time flies by...guess it's time for #4?

Kara Graves said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl!

Honey said...

What a beautiful little one year old! Dad and I had such a good time with all of you! The Grand Ole Opry was awesome!!! I miss ya'll.

dw hicks said...

Hope Lexi had the best birthday yet (ha) and so much fun at her party! Love her b-day outfit and her cake looks delicious...hope to see you guys soon!

Jamie Chitty said...

Happy Birthday Lexi!!!
I forget that her and Ricky have the same bday.
So she is one now... doesn't that mean that this is the time when you start working on your 4th baby??

Chris and Merry said...

Lexi is just the cutest thing! Way to go on all those words! Your girls are just adorable!