A Hoppy Easter!!
My whole family came to Nashville to visit us for Easter. It was so much fun to have everyone here together. The girls played with Riley, Brooks, and Cade and loved it! The weather was beautiful so we spent a lot of time outside!


We celebrated Cade's 1st birthday at Chuck E Cheese. I can't remember the last time Honey and Big Daddy came to visit and didn't take them to Chuck E Cheese. The girls love it!! And of course, we had to re-celebrate Harper's birthday too!

Harper's new bike


Isn't he a doll!!??!!

The Reese's

Getting their Easter baskets ready for the bunny
Easter morning
Honey and Big Daddy took the kids to McDonald's and then to a movie!!! They had a great time...and we got to go to Chuy's! :)

Lexi didn't want to miss out on the dressing up.


Dying Easter eggs
It was fun to see my little brother, Taylor and his girlfriend Casey!


And yesterday, April 8th, my wonderful husband turned 30!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe he's so old and still so good looking!!! :)
Happy Birthday, Philip!!
3 comments:
30 is "SO" old? uh-oh, call the nursing home for the rest of us!
Dad and I loved being with everyone at Easter. WHAT FUN!!!! It was such a special time to all be together. We love all of you and feel so blessed...MOM
I love your family! What great pictures and great fun!
Post a Comment