that is classic! I love the kids who just lays on the stage the whole time. too funny!
that was great, and I got a few giggles out of it :) Lucas watched with me and kept clapping for the girls.
that was so cute love yall june
That was great! Macy and I have the same rhythm:)
That is so cute. The little girl who just lays there the entire time is hilarious!
so so funny- Maci looks like she loved every minute.
she looked like she had so much fun, so who cares about being graceful. Meg loves to dance and my mom thinks I should put her in, but she would SO be that girl laying on the floor.
PRICELESS!!!I miss that beautiful little ballerina! I can't wait to see all of you. Hugs...
we finally got to watch this, and it's hysterical!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
that is classic! I love the kids who just lays on the stage the whole time. too funny!
that was great, and I got a few giggles out of it :) Lucas watched with me and kept clapping for the girls.
that was so cute love yall june
That was great! Macy and I have the same rhythm:)
That is so cute. The little girl who just lays there the entire time is hilarious!
so so funny- Maci looks like she loved every minute.
she looked like she had so much fun, so who cares about being graceful. Meg loves to dance and my mom thinks I should put her in, but she would SO be that girl laying on the floor.
PRICELESS!!!I miss that beautiful little ballerina! I can't wait to see all of you. Hugs...
we finally got to watch this, and it's hysterical!
Post a Comment