Texas, Here We Come!!!!

We are moving back to Texas!
Back to Sugar Land, in fact!! We are happy and sad. It is hard to leave Nashville, our great friends, and church. We have truly loved our time here. We are looking forward to being closer to our families and to our "old friends." There are so many things we will miss about living here, but that is for another post. The girls are very excited (for now) about moving to Houston! When Macy told some of her friends here that she was moving, she started out with, "I have bad news for you but good news for us..." They are going to miss their sweet friends, too. Philip had a great job offer that we just felt we couldn't refuse. He is really looking forward to his new position and responsibilities. We are not sure on the timing of everything yet, but are just enjoying our last few weeks/months here! Especially the fall leaves!!
I've gotten a verbal commitment from Philip that I decide where we retire when the time comes. So, Nashville, we will be back!!



9 comments:
Wow! That is so exciting for you guys. I love how Macy explained your situation to everyone.
The sooner the better! We have missed ya'll!
WOOHOOOOO!!!!!
YIPEEEE!! We are excited!
That's fantastic! I know your families are SO glad!
Meg
Oh my gosh!!!! I am so happy to have you guys back in town!!!
I had already heard the news through the family but wanted to say congratulations! I know everyone is looking forward to having you back in texas.
someone has to represent the other side here: WE WILL MISS YOU!!!
Welcome back to the neighborhood! Nicely timed to avoid summer. Hey, can my kids come over to play?
Post a Comment