Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Parties and Programs
The girls had their last day of preschool in Nashville. :( It was especially sad since school was cancelled Monday and Tuesday due to the weather. Macy loved her teacher Mrs. Shelly!
And Harper loved Mrs. Gloria!
Philip was in Houston during the week while we were snowed in. Fun! So we made lots of cupcakes!

The Christmas Program!!

Here's Macy singing her heart out!
Here's Harper singing and posing for the cameras!
And here's Lexi....
This is what she chose to do in between darting toward the stage to try to join her sisters.

3 comments:

Hollie Reese said...

HA HA! That itchy winter skin is a killer!

Kara Graves said...

I was crying I was laughing so hard! Oh friend, I can't believe you are moving, but I am excited for what this means for your family :) And I am excited for a road trip!!

Carl, Brent, and Joseph said...

poor lexi must never get any attention ;)