February!
I've had lots of trouble uploading pictures lately, but I think I've got it figured out. I have a bunch to catch up on (including Lexi's 2nd Birthday Party), but here are some of the highlights of the last month...
The girls shared a virus, but were healthy by Valentine's Day.
Macy and her teacher, Ms. Ella
We are enjoying the weather and taking a lot of walks and bike rides.
Lexi pooped in the potty....twice. (She initiated it.) I'm not ready to potty train, though!
We've enjoyed the zoo!
Our bestest friends from Albuquerque came to be our first house guests! It was great to see them!!
They brought their sweet little girl, Ainsley.
We took a trip to visit my sister while Philip was gone for the week.
Lots of kids together and lots of fun!!
The 4 little asleep bears!
More to come!!!










3 comments:
I'm ready for you to come back!!!
lots of the pics aren't loading!! i've checked back a few times and they won't come up :(
It's great to have ya'll back! I am so jealous that Lexi is almost ready to potty train. Mackenzie is no where near ready. You may be diaper free soon! Glad you guys are settling in!
Post a Comment