Happy Birthday, Harper!!
It's hard to believe that our Little Middle is FOUR!! She is such a tenderhearted, caring girl. Harper loves everything girly. She is very petite, loves princesses and Scooby Doo, loves to sing made-up songs, enjoys playing with her sisters, has the most precious smile, and has to wear "fancy" jammies. Everyone wants to be her friend, and she makes friends easily, but remembers no one's name. :) She still loves to be carried (good thing she only weighs 29 pounds) and hates wearing tennis shoes. Harper can throw a fit, but can be talked out of it much easier than the other two. She loves milk and chocolate. She tells me often that I am "a great Mommy" and always has a compliment or encouraging word for everyone. She is a cuddler! We love our little Harperdoodle!!
Harper wanted to have a "Tangled" Party which was so much fun to decorate for.
My friend Fran made an awesome cake and cupcakes!
The girls with all their grandparents!!
Here are some of the girls with their party favors on.
Harper eating "Rapunzel's hair"
Soccer has started for Macy!!














5 comments:
That is a perfect description of Harper. She is such a blessing. I love you Harperdoodle!
GO MACY GO!! hugs...Honey
What a cute cute party! I love all the details you thought of. I bet Macy is already the star of the team, what a cute (and talented) girl!
All of your girls are so cute!!
seriously lovin' that rapuzel hair noodles and party favor wigs!! what a great celebration of your sweet girl.
I miss my Harperdoodle. Looks like a great party
Post a Comment