Thursday, August 18, 2011

SUMMER!!!!
As our summer is winding down we are getting excited for school to start and Macy is getting ready for kindergarten.  I can't believe it!!  Looking back, we have had a very fun summer doing lots of traveling, swimming, play dates, sweating, and enjoying each other.  I just counted on my calendar and I packed over 36 suitcases this summer.  Oh, and unpacked more than that.  Whew.  Every trip was worth it, though!  






 My mom, sister, and I went on a cruise to Mexico together.  It was so great to be with them!!  We enjoyed lots of good food and relaxing!!




 We played Bingo and I won $500!!  Woo hoo!!
 Macy and Harper spent a week at Honey and Big Daddy's with Riley and Brooks.  They had fun, to say the least!  Philip and I took advantage of only having one angel and flew to Albuquerque to see David and Whitney.  
 Lexi enjoyed all the attention from Mylie, Coley, and Ainsley!
 We enjoyed great, quiet dinners out (thanks to David & Whitney's parents who babysat).  We enjoyed catching up.


Their girls are precious!!


And while we were away, Macy and Harper were having fun of their own!!

 Kemah!
 








 Apparently they took showers outside every nite!  :)

 Oh, the spoiling!






 The Bay House






We also did a few productive things this summer, like go to the dentist and 
redo/switch Macy's room (pictures in another post).  We also celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary!



That's all the pictures I can handle posting tonite.  I know I've overdone it on this post! That catches us up on most things!

2 comments:

Carl, Brent, and Joseph said...

WOW! that was a biggie! all the pics are so great and it looks like so much fun. now if i could just decide which thing to be the most jealous about...

amy ahrens said...

Thanks for catching us up...I was just giving you a hard time the other day, but I do love seeing the pictures!