Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I guess we are the WHOustons to the blogging world, but better late than never!! And boy, do I have a lot of pictures to post to catch you up. No, I'd better just start from the present. I might clog the system. Macy is almost one (October 1st), and we can't believe it. It seems like just yesterday that we were bringing her home from the hospital, with no real idea of how to take care of a little baby. Not that we're pros now, but we've got 11 and a half months under our belt and Macy is a happy child so far! In fact, she thinks we're the best!! And it's a good thing that we've got some experience because we're cooking up another one in my belly right now. Due April 3rd. So "Dos" and Macy will be exactly 18 months apart. My friends ask if I have a really bad memory, and I suppose those first 3 months were pretty rough, but Macy has been such a little sunshine in our lives. And everyone wants a little more sunshine!!

7 comments:

Hollie Reese said...

YEAH!! I am glad you joined the blogging world. See you Saturday!

Hollie Reese said...

PS: you might want to turn on word verification so you don't get some crazies leaving a million messages.

sirEller said...

cute little ladybug. Tate is drooling right now at her... no wait, he's just drooling, whew.

thanks for not turning on word verification, and letting this crazy on here. sure do miss you guys.

Heather's House said...

Hi, I'm Heather...Hollie and Justin's cousin! Welcome to the blogging world! Macy is a cutie!

allyo said...

Yeah!! I am so happy that you have finally joined the blogging world! I finally have a way to keep up with ya'll. We miss seeing you guys so much! I can't believe how big sweet Macy is, and it is even harder to believe that we still haven't met her! Hope that you are feeling well. Can't wait to introduce ya'll to Camden:o)She is precious!

~If you are in town on Saturday(Holly said she will see you Sat, you better give us a call!)

Claudia said...

Glad you have joined the blogging world!! I have been reading your sisters and enjoy hearing how you are doing! And seeing pictures of your little one! Well I am also expecting. I am due March 5th with a little boy. My daughter will be 2 in Nov. Look forward to keeping in touch with you.

Calista said...

Congrats on the new addition. Your little girl is precious and I'm sure the next one will be too. Hope you are feeling well. God Bless, Calista