We are so happy that we are going to have another girl! The ultrasound looked good, and she looked healthy. Thank you for your prayers.
As my mom told me this morning-"The only thing sweeter than one girl is two little girls!" She also told me that it takes a special man to have 2 little girls, and God knows that Philip is a special man!! We might have to get him some blood pressure medicine-ha!! It's going to be crazy-lots of hormones, attitudes, clothes, and so much more. But I know it will come with even more blessings, hugs, smiles, and lots of love.
Macy is excited, too. After our appointment we went to get kolaches (her choice, of course) to celebrate! What a day!! Now I guess we'll start thinking of names! Fun!
Here's her profile! Isn't she precious?!


6 comments:
YEAH! I was thinking that Ally or Mav was a really good name for a little girl :0)
Congratulation! I am so excited! Hattie is very excited to be right in the middle of her two girl cousins!
Heidi - I am so excited for you. Having two little girls is so sweet! Lots of bows and pink and cheerleading and all sorts of fun stuff! Congrats ~ Amber
Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys. There is nothing more special than having a sister.
aww man, thats horrible. ha. just kidding, figured everyone else is saying wahoooo. how about Southwest as a name? oh i crack myself up.
Congrats guys! Now it's two girls for Cooper to choose from. :)
Post a Comment