***HARPER FAITH HOUSTON***
Yep, that's her name...the baby in my belly!
We finally decided, and in record time. I suppose it has no real meaning or connections behind it. We thought the name Harper was cute and didn't know anyone else with that name. And for Faith, well-it went well together, and of course we pray that she has a strong faith one day. We can't wait to meet her!!
We finally decided, and in record time. I suppose it has no real meaning or connections behind it. We thought the name Harper was cute and didn't know anyone else with that name. And for Faith, well-it went well together, and of course we pray that she has a strong faith one day. We can't wait to meet her!!
For now, not too much going on with Macy besides taking the coffee pot for a walk every now and then!

2 comments:
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love the name! It sounds like a stud athlete name...I hope that is not bad to say??? She will probably be good at soccer (like her daddy) and fast (like her mommy). Her and Camden can play Kojie football together someday!
Miss you!!
Post a Comment