Thursday, February 22, 2007

Fun with Cousins
We got to go to Dallas this week and visit Riley and Brooks! He is such a great baby!! Riley and Macy enjoyed playing together. Riley was so sweet and shared her toys with Macy. We did dress them up in matching outfits to take their pictures. However, I think we only mananged to get one or two of them in the same shot...and not because of Riley!!! We enjoyed seeing them! Riley gave Macy some advice on being a big sister, and I really enjoyed chatting with Hollie. Sisters are the best!!



Brooks still managed to get some sleep with all the girls around!

3 comments:

Jamie Chitty said...

These pictures crack me up. I am sure they will keep each other in check and take good care of each other. Cousins are the best.

Marcia said...

Hi Heidi! Those are some cute little girls you and Hollie have. Its not hard to tell which one goes with which of you. I agree, sisters are definitely the great!

Marcia (used to be etheridge)

Emily said...

Hello Houston's,

Emily asked me to check out your's, and mav's, and a few other people's blogs. Nice looking kid-o you guys have. She doesn't like pink.. Does she? Looks like she is much loved by mom and dad. We would like to see you guys again sometime soon. We'll call ya. Go Mavs!

Matt Goff