Happy Valentine's Day!!

Here's Macy with her flowers from her favorite Valentine!
She carved out some time in her busy day to write her Daddy a special Valentine.

Macy got to spend last night with her Honey and Big Daddy while Philip and I went to the Rockets game. A nice little Valentine's treat! She had a great time....and so did we! She can always talk Honey and Big Daddy into playing with her outside-her favorite place to be.(despite the 40 degree weather!!) She took the dog for a walk, played in the sand, swang on the swing, and pushed the toy lawn mower all around. Thank goodness for Grandparents!!!
I am ready for Spring!


9 comments:
Oh so cute!! What size clothes and shoes is she wearing now? I think i might have to do some shopping.
Thanks! She's in 18 months. Probably soon to be in a 2 (by Spring/Summer)
So cute! Pretty flowers. Bring that pink stripe shirt when you come...Riley has the same one. It will make for cute pictures! Maybe we can attempt some pictures of the two of them somewhere...
Big Daddy and I had soooo much fun with Macy! What a blessing. Thanks for making us feel so special and sharing Macy! Yes, it was COLD!
why is your kid so stinking cute? i can't even stand it anymore. ;)
macy is TOO cute! i love ALL the valentine's pics. i am glad y'all are doing well. i just started blogging myself. it is fun stuff!
also... i can't remember if i've told you how much i love the name harper! that goes so well with macy too. what a sweet family of 4 y'all will have soon. i hope you don't mind but i added you to one of my fave sites on my blog!
Heidi! I just ran across your blog! It's nice to see things are going well for yall. One month to go before #2 is born?? Congrats and I hope all goes well. Ty and I will be in H-town March 18th, so if you aren't in labor, then hopefully we can see yall at church!
Good job daddy. next year i want to see some pictures of you and macy at a dance. i sure miss you guys.
Post a Comment