Thursday, March 08, 2007

4 Weeks and Counting....
I just went to the doctor for my 36 week checkup. Things look good. I am dilated to 1 cm which means (in my doctor's words) my water could break tonite or it could break in 3 weeks! Tonite?????? I guess that lit a little fire under me. I think I need to start washing clothes, get the car seat out of the attic, pack for the hospital...etc. No, I am not expecting things to progress that quickly, but I'd better be ready just in case! I just have in my mind that I'll go right up to my due date like I did with Macy. My next appointment is next Wednesday so I'll let you know more then!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Heidi, you look so cute! And Macy is super cute! I can't wait to see pictures of your new baby! Tell Philip hi!

Hollie Reese said...

You look very cute! Don't pack anything and she will come tonight...pack up and it will be a few more weeks! We can't wait to get the call!!!!

Jamie Chitty said...

You are one HOT lil momma!!! Please let me know when she comes. I cant wait to see pics!!!

annalee said...

wow, you are adorable! i can't wait to hear when she arrives and read about your family adventures continue! you are such a cute mom.