Sunday, March 11, 2007

Harper's Shower
This weekend my friends had a shower for Baby Harper that was so special. I feel so blessed by all my friends!! It made me look forward to meeting Harper even more!!

The Hostesses-Lisa, Katie, Whitney, & Fran

Me & my mom

Me & Amy (Philip's sister)

Fran made this cake. It was awesome!!

Harper got some cute outfits!
Amy, Chad, & Hattie made the trip down from Kerrville to visit us. It was so much fun. Hattie and Macy enjoyed each other. We had a good time hanging out with Amy and Chad. Here are some pictures from the weekend.


6 comments:

Jamie Chitty said...

I love the fact that it looks like your mom has bunny ears on.

The Houston's said...

Ha! I noticed that, too. Just to clear things up-she didn't!!

dw hicks said...

I'm a horrible photographer! I noticed that too. Sorry Mrs Chitty! :0)

Meagan said...

That's the first thing I noticed too...I thought "maybe it was some kind of bunny theme shower" Very funny!
BTW- you are looking great.qqyts

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

I used to work with Fran at McKay's in Abilene...and...she was an excellent cake decorator!!

Twiggy said...

awww...adorable babies!! hope all goes well with the new one on the way!!