Daddy's Girl
Since the beginning of her life, Macy has been a Mommy's girl. However, these past few weeks, she has been in her Daddy's back pocket. It is so precious. When he is home, she wants to be wherever he is-pulling weeds, mowing the grass, working on the computer, on the couch, in the bathroom.... This has given me a chance to put up my feet and relax. I've gotten some much needed rest. Philip has taken her nearly every afternoon and weekend to his favorite places(Home Depot, the golf store, Target-he got her a new summer wardrobe, Academy, Gander Mountain, to the park...) while I stayed home. He has been very helpful as I've been tired with this pregnancy!!
Boy, does she love her Daddy!! And he is crazy about her, too!
5 comments:
And why shouldn't she love her daddy. She has one of the best in the world.
Let me know when you want me to fly down and help take care of the little ones when Harper gets here. I can get great flights from NYC to Houston.
That might be the best blessing you could have right now! Enjoy the time you have to yourself!
Jamie--when are you coming to Dallas????
I will fly to Dallas too!! Don't worry. Maybe i could do them both in one trip.
It is so sweet that Macy wants to spend good quality time with her daddy. Enjoy the time you have to yourself- it won't be long before "time to yourself" will be a distant memory!
that is so sweet. the pic of macy on his leg is so cute!
Post a Comment