Still no sign of Harper. She's still cooking in there! I feel like I'm stretched to the max, but we'll see. I suppose I could always get bigger! Macy is ready to be a big sister. She's just hanging around in her new Big Sis shirt.
Just happened to find your blog through someone else's, very cute! Ms. Macy is such a precious "big sis"! Hang in there with the pregnancy; I remember how tiring it is near the end!! Enjoy these last days with just the 3 of you!
Hurry Baby Harper...your momma is ready! We are thinking about you and the family...can't wait to hear that she has arrived! We are not waiting until she is a year and a half to meet her. As soon as summer gets here we are heading your way!! We miss you guys terribly! Love you!
Kenny asked the other day if Harper had been born yet. I can't wait to see pictures of her and eventually see her in person. Hope you are getting a lot of rest, I'm sure that Macy is helping out quite a bit during the day. At least we aren't going into this thing totally blind this time. Miss you all, Libby
3 comments:
Just happened to find your blog through someone else's, very cute! Ms. Macy is such a precious "big sis"! Hang in there with the pregnancy; I remember how tiring it is near the end!! Enjoy these last days with just the 3 of you!
Hurry Baby Harper...your momma is ready! We are thinking about you and the family...can't wait to hear that she has arrived! We are not waiting until she is a year and a half to meet her. As soon as summer gets here we are heading your way!! We miss you guys terribly! Love you!
MAV
Kenny asked the other day if Harper had been born yet. I can't wait to see pictures of her and eventually see her in person. Hope you are getting a lot of rest, I'm sure that Macy is helping out quite a bit during the day. At least we aren't going into this thing totally blind this time. Miss you all, Libby
Post a Comment