Friday, March 30, 2007

More Visitors!!



Dana & Sheila and Glenn, Suthern, and Olga came to see our new little girl!
We're HOME!!!
We came home Thursday afternoon. Harper is doing well and Macy is so happy to have her family home! Harper's first night in her crib went well. She's been sleeping most of today while Macy has been playing outside with Daddy. She is still thrilled to be a big sister. She has to have Harper go wherever she is.

7 comments:

The Beitlers said...

Congrats, Heidi and Philip! You have a beautiful family! We're so happy for you!

Kate said...

Heidi and Philip
Harper is beautiful! And Macy is getting so big! We're so excited for you and your sweet little girls. Congratulations!

(I didn't know y'all were friends with Fran and Guy. I went to church with them at Minter Lane, and Fran was my good friend in high school. She let me practice driving her standard before I got mine.) :)

Love you guys.

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

i love your family. :)

Hollie Reese said...

Love the pictures. Can't wait to get my hands on Harper!!!!

Emily said...

She is such a doll. I can't wait to meet her. What a sweet family. Take care and talk to you soon.

Em

Jamie Chitty said...

She already has a bow on. Nice.
You guys are one little happy family. Cant wait to meet both of them.

Andrea W. said...

Congrats from us too! Harper looks like Macy, especially in the picture of the 4 of you next to the car- your girls are so adorable. I am jealous of all the people who are in the same town as you and can come and visit and hold the tiny new baby.