Our Precious New Baby
Harper arrived at 12:04 this afternoon. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect delivery!! At about 10:30 this morning I got my epidural and was dilated to a 5. An hour later I had dilated to a 10 with no pain (thanks to the fabulous anesthesiologist) and the nurse could see Harper's head. She paged the doctor and told me NOT to push, or move for that matter!! We waited on the doctor...for about 30 minutes (not in the nurse's plan) and as soon as she showed up, I pushed 3 times and out came Harper. It was wonderful!! She is adorable!!
Dr. Crowe with Harper
Here are Harper's proud Grandparents! They have been so helpful with Macy, too.
Macy came up to the hospital to meet her little sister. She was so excited to see her. She jumped in my lap immediately and wanted to hug and kiss Harper. She was so sweet! Hopefully she'll stay excited when she realizes that we are bringing this baby home.





Whitney, Guy, & Fran came to visit our little bundle of joy!







5 comments:
Yeah! I am so happy that everything went smoothly and Harper is finally here. I checked the blog this morning for an update, then my internet was broken all day. So I didn't see it all until now. Man, I missed out on so much. I love all the pics, it "looks" like Macy is adjusting well. I hope you enjoy your first night together and get some rest before you head home. Congrats!!
Ethan, Julie, Alyssa and Megan
I can't believe you are up and blogging right after delivery. I am so happy for your little family. Good luck to Phillip with all the girls. He will know how to tie a bow perfect now.
She is so cute! I see alot of you in her. The pictures with Macy are precious. I wish I was there!!!
Congrats! She is just precious.
She is beautiful! Congratulations and good job on the pushing. Have you been practicing? Hope you all are doing well, we look forward to meeting her.
Kenny, Libby and Trey
Post a Comment