Wednesday, March 28, 2007


HARPER HAS ARRIVED!
Harper Faith Houston and Heidi had a "textbook" delivery at 12:04 PM today, 3/28/07! She is 7lb 10oz and 20" long (we think-need to check on that part again). Macy is currently at home taking a nap and will be coming to visit her new sister soon. Both sets of grandparents were here and enjoyed seeing and holding her. She is beautiful like her Daddy, I mean Mommy!

Stay tuned for more upcoming details and pictures...

4 comments:

Jamie Chitty said...

YEAH!!!! She is such a cutie already. You look great and I am so glad that everything went so smoothly. I can't wait to see mire pictures and meet her.

allyo said...

She is B.E.A UTIFUL!! Heidi you and Philip look good also. I can't wait to meet her! We love you and miss you!

MAV

Emily said...

CONGRATS!!!!! I am so very happy for you guys. I can't wait to meet her. Much love!!!!!

Emily

annalee said...

hooray for harper! so glad the big day has finally arrived!