Tuesday, March 27, 2007

"Wa-i-ting is the Hardest Part"
- Tom Petty, Greatest Hits Album

We have checked into the hospital room and are all hooked up to the monitors...let the labor begin! So far, so good. Only a couple of drawbacks thus far- they forgot the back to Heidi's gown and the remote control to the TV doesn't work. Oh yeah, also we changed hospitals last minute. But on the up side we have a corner room!
We are at MHHS Sugarland
(Methodist Sugarland had no vacancies)


Good news, bad news...Macy can not wait for Harper to come, but she has no idea who or what Harper is!

"If you ask me one more time where Harper is I am going to throw a temper tantrum (again)because I have NO idea!" - Macy


This is Heidi in between contractions and pushes. Not really-they haven't started yet!

4 comments:

dw hicks said...

That is too funny b/c our remote didn't work either when we were at Methodist! I thought David was going to flip his lid...actually me too because that meant I had to watch ESPN all day! Push hard! We're praying for you. Mylie can't wait to meet Harper!

Andrea W. said...

WOW, I wasn't expecting an in-hospital update! Let us know how everything went as soon as you can. I've been thinking about you all last night and this morning Heidi.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. We expect pictures throughout the birthing process, ha. We're thinking about you all.

The Houston's said...

I was very concerned about the remote, as well. Maybe the staff at PolyRyan down the road had something to do with it. Dog eat dog world!

I am updating the blog because the staff saw me as a pest over their shoulders the whole time and I was making Heidi nervous with my pacing.

Also, I am trying to download the video of the labor, now for you Libby!